As seen in…
I publish articles all over the internet to help grow businesses. These are some of my best:
- How to Update Your Email Newsletter Design to Increase Clicks [Campaign Monitor]
- How to Become a More Productive Writer: 7 Helpful Tips [Hubspot]
- Customer Success Manager: the Essential Link between Sales and Support [SalesHacker]
- SaaS Companies Can Reduce Churn with This One Customer Support Hack [SaaScribe]
- NPS, CSAT, or CES: What’s the True Measure of Customer Loyalty? [CX Journey]
- Customer Delight Is Unnecessary in the Era of Multichannel Support [Hyken]
- Multichannel Support Will Burn Out your Customer Support Team in 2016 [360 Connext]
- 3 Offline Tactics to Recruit Top Talent [recruiterbox]
- Customer Support: 6 Metrics and KPIs to Improve Self-Service [Geckoboard]
Other notable work:
The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth Keynote [Event Marketing]
US author James Altucher, came to the UK for the first time to a packed out speaking event promoting his newest book. Adam was part of the backend organisational and marketing team. Popular demand of the event caused a venue change suiting, 200 persons to 1000 persons and sold out on the night. Adam was solely responsible for the running of audio visual duties on the night.
The Scouller Partnership, & Three Levels of Leadership [Content Marketing]
James Scouller is a partner of The Scouller Partnership, he came to me with the intent to grow his blog and really optimise his online presence. I introduced an email list, then used this channel to increase book sales.
“Adam’s marketing tactics introduced a new kind of exposure for my book and blog. His online work 20x user subscriptions to my site. He implemented email campaigns and constructed a professional sounding podcast on the iTunes store. Adam’s methods increased my web presence and exposure.”
James Scouller, The Scouller Partnership & Author, The Three Levels of Leadership
[Podcast] James Scouller – Leadership Presence, Knowhow and Skill
In 2015 I put together a podcast for James Scouller to help maximise his exposure to a new audience. I edited audio, mixed and mastered it for podcast optimisation, (i.e. making sound levels suitable for headphones on-the-go). I also put together the logo and meta-descriptions for the show and each track.
Sasso & Company [Fundraising]
Lacey Sasso came to me with 30 days to achieve her funding goal on Kickstarter. Through a content promotion strategy across the company’s social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Soundcloud and blogs [Company and Personal]. Detailing live updates of rehearsals, promotional videos, and getting the event featured on Boston.com, The Sun Chornicle, Boston Mama, Social in Boston, SpinGo.com and more.
“Adam did something that I could only hope for, he helped my dream come true. His marketing expertise was really something special. I thought it would be easy to at least get friends and family to donate – but they didn’t. As soon as I recruited Adam’s expertise, donations for the full amount [$2000] came in consistently over the next 30 days.
Lacey Sasso, Founder and Director of Sasso & Company
Tuska Toys [Copywriting]
- Composed 3850 sales copy words across 11 pages for products categories.
- All content was written in conjunction with SEO data and tags.
- Researched area into educational benefits from products and effects on child development.
“My brief to Adam was to write new text for our website in conjunction with SEO data and recommendations. I tasked him to tailor the writing style so it would reflect the educational aspect of Tuska Toys, his work would lead to an increase in product desirability and sales. Adam definitely achieved this objective, working remotely and without supervision.”
Tony P Ryall, Director.
The Price of Experience [Book marketing]
Stephanie came to Adam with her new book and asked us to lead PR exposure and marketing of the book. First securing a 2 page spread (p32) within one of the largest magazines that circulates the University of London. Then, within 3 weeks of its launch at Daunt Books in the UK it had sold out the entire of its first print run. A huge feat for an unknown writer.
“Adam showed tremendous consideration, passion and commitment to the goal of aiding in the promotion and marketing of the book. With limited promotional access at the time Adam proved an invaluable ally in the novels success and I continue to think of him as one of the most resourceful and engaged marketing gurus I have ever met. Thank you Adam!”
– Stephanie O’Brien, Author
Grow your brand with all Adam’s best marketing tips.
Join the email list today:
Or, check out Adam’s marketing blog for more.